Monday 3 December 2018

My 2 Favourite Leg Exercises

So I’ve talked about my favourite arm exercise in a post of mine but what about legs. What are the best exercises for legs? 

To be completely honest, I’m ashamed to admit that I don’t train legs all that often. I know, I’m a little noob. I guess it’s because I like to go all out in my workouts and when I apply the same mindset when it comes to training legs, the following day I can’t walk properly anymore because I went in too hard.

Literally, I’m not joking, I can’t walk properly anymore. But never the less, I’ve started to get into training legs a bit more. I would just recommend not going in too hard when training legs.

Calf raises

 


I think the calfs are the most under trained muscles in the gym. I always see the calf machines empty or the gym just doesn’t have one. Make sure not to miss out on this exercise on leg day. Warning, don’t go all out on this exercise or else you won’t be able to walk properly the next day.

Seated leg curl


Seated leg curls are a fantastic way to train your hamstrings. I would recommend having a very thorough warm up before doing any hamstring exercise. I find it’s extremely easy to pull your hamstrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment